The week is halfway over, so I thought I would post some of the happenings that I have found in and around the photographic industry. There’s a lot of cool things happening, so without delay – here’s what’s happening!
- Zenfolio has released a new iPhone app for it’s users, which allows you to log in and view your photos, upload new ones, as well as take photos with your iPhone camera and upload them to Zenfolio. You can even do things like edit the Title, Caption, and Keywords for your images too. Additionally, you can move and delete galleries, send e-mail invitations, and add photos to your featured gallery. Check it out in the App Store! It rocks!
- Mpix is have a sale and they are offering 15% off all of their photographic prints from now until March 13th! If you’re in the market for prints and you haven’t tried Mpix yet, then head over to the website and save some money in the process! Mpix is my lab of choice and you owe it to yourself to check them out today! Heck, you don’t even have to be a pro to use their pro-quality printing services!
- Don’t forget that there are only 5 days left to enter the Winter Photo Contest! If you snooze you lose out on the opportunity to win a copy of BlinkBid! We’ll do another contest next quarter as well, and there will be another cool prize up for grabs!
- Fellow photographer, teacher, and all around great guy Don Giannatti wrote an inspiring post about why you should not censor your creative vision over at the Lighting Essentials Blog. Here’s the link.
- My buddy RC Concepcion posted a really cool shot that he took using a 6 speedlight setup. This shot took lots of thought and planning, but it paid off in the end. Check it out here! Nice job RC!
Nothing special, but a couple of cool tidbits to get you through the rest of the week. Get out and shoot – it will make you feel better!