Well, I have some great news to report: my team’s entry was selected as a finalist and the voting has begun! There are five other finalists that have been chosen, and the winner will be selected based on the popular vote.
I would like to humbly ask for your support, to surf on over and cast your vote for me! I would greatly appreciate it! You can vote as many times as you like and there are no special requirements to vote.
- Surf on over to http://www.npc.navy.mil
- On the right side of the page there will be a box titled: “Your Opinion Counts” and it will say, “Vote now for the Suicide Prevention Poster Contest“.
- Click the radio button next to Ask – Care – Treat, then click vote.
- Another window will open with the six finalists. My team’s poster is Poster #5. Select Poster #5 and write a brief reason why you chose it (if you would like).
- Click the Vote button.
- Answer the third question and then click vote again. (Hint: The answers don’t matter for the vote, but the correct answer is: “Any or all of the above”.
- That’s it, you’re all done!
My two teammates and I would really appreciate your support and your vote. By the way, we don’t get any monetary compensation if we win. It’s simply a little recognition for the winner. Why am I asking for your help? Because I know the competition is doing the exact same thing as I type!
Thanks in advance for your support!