David Ziser’s Digital WakeUp Call 2009 Tour kicks off on March 30th. If you are only able to attend one photography workshop this year, I wouldn’t miss this one!
For those of you out there who don’t know David Ziser, he is an amazing instructor and photographer with the accolades to back it up. He teaches each year at Photoshop World and is a world-renowned wedding and portrait photographer.
“Wait, but I don’t shoot weddings!” Hold on, don’t click away yet! Even if you don’t shoot weddings there is no doubt in my mind that you will benefit from this workshop. Athletes cross-train right? Well, so can photographers! And you won’t believe what a difference it can make in your images, lighting, and work in general! If I haven’t sold you yet, keep reading because I’m going to show you a way to save $20.00 on your registration fee and give you a chance to attend the San Diego workshop for free, as my guest!
David is teaching DWC in 58 cities across the country. More than likely he’ll be heading somewhere close to you too. Here’s the schedule and registration page. I’ll be at the San Diego event on May 21st. If you happen to see me there, come up and say hello.
David made a special offer for Stephen Zeller Photography readers. Enter code ZSZDWC09 to get in for $59 – a savings of $20. That’s an incredible deal considering that you’ll go home with materials worth $250 more than you paid to get in:
* Tour Handbook: includes program notes, photography, marketing & more
* 2 Hour DVD with extended program content
* $100 Rebate from American Color Imaging
* 1 year membership to WPPI and Rangefinder magazine, a $99 value
* FREE 3 month membership to DigitalProTalkPlus.com, a $45 value
* FREE 3 month subscription to PPA Magazine, a $15 value
* FREE PPA Indemnification (no-fault) insurance for all new PPA members
* Over $2,500 in door prizes awarded each evening
* And a chance to win 1 of 4 Grand Prizes worth over $5,000
Bonus For Canon Shooters: David is a Canon shooter too. His demos are based on Canon gear.
Want to get in for free?
Enter SZP’s “Exciting Light” contest on Flickr.
Deadline: Friday, March 27, 2009 5:00pm PDT.
How To Enter
1. You’ll need a Flickr account. It’s easy and free to join.
2. Join the Stephen Zeller Photography Flickr Group.
3. Upload 1, 2, or 3 of your photos that represent “Exciting Light” (using off-camera flash) to your Flickr account.
4. Tag the photo(s) with “dwc09″. Please, no more than three entries per person.
5. Add your photo(s) to the Stephen Zeller Photography Flickr Group.
6. Promise to tell 5,972 people about Stephen Zeller Photography.
Friday evening, March 27th, I’ll choose my favorite entry. Photo submissions should be lit with some sort of off-camera flash or strobe. “Exciting Light” is the theme.
I’ll notify the winner by email on Saturday morning, March 28. Be sure to check the e-mail account you use for Flickr. I’ll also post the announcement on the Stephen Zeller Photography forum at Flickr, as well as here on the blog. The winner will get to attend the San Diego Digital WakeUp Call session as my guest! I’ll also post the winning photo here on the blog and the reasons that I selected it. How’s that for a photo contest?