I hate to be the one to break it to you, but Monday’s here again. The weekend is over and it’s back to “reality”, whatever that is. That being said, here’s what’s going on this week and a few things you should check out while you’re bored at the office:
- For some much needed photographic comic relief, be sure to check out What The Duck by Aaron Johnson. It’s a comic strip that he’s been creating for the past couple of years and it has become so popular that he is now selling WTD plush toys and WTD t-shirts. I have a Widget on my Mac so I can read them daily. Great stuff!
- My D90 Photo Contest wrapped up on Saturday and all the entries will now be judged. The winner will be announced on February 15th, 2009 right here on the blog.
- January was a record setting month for my blog. I reached over 10,000 visitors, which is HUGE for me! Thanks to all of you for stopping by and checking out my blog. I also have to thank my pal David Hobby at Strobist for linking to me and giving me that huge boost in traffic.
- I’ve got some more how-to posts for you as well as some essential things you will need to make a small studio in your home.
- And lastly, I’ll be teaching my first-ever photography workshop, that’s geared toward folks who are new to DSLR photography. Scroll down to find out more!
That’s it for happenings this week. I hope you’ll join me here each day so you can pick up what I’m throwin’ down! Have a great week!