It’s time for this week’s issue of Tuesday’s Photo News, a look into the latest and greatest happenings in the photography industry.
- Last night I picked up a copy of Annie Leibovitz’s new book, “At Work” and I can’t wait to dive into it. I am sure that it will be full of great information as well as stories from the front lines. As soon as I’m finished reading it, I’ll be sure to post a review. I picked my copy up from my local Borders book store. Here’s the link to the book.
- I’ve got a couple of gear reviews for you this week as well as some new images too. The reviews are long overdue (considering how long I’ve had the gear) and the images will include some “how-to” so you can see how I did it.
- I stumbled across a really well-done blog post on properly lighting a white seamless the other day and I have to share it. Not only is this photographer’s tutorial well worth the read, but he’s also a minimalist and will show you some inexpensive alternatives to expensive studio gear! His name is Zack Arias. He’s certainly inspired me and there’s no doubt in my mind he’ll inspire you too! Here’s the link to his tutorial.
- I hope to have my Zenfolio review up for you this week, so you can see what I think about the service. I’m working diligently to get it done, so please bare with me.
- Last but not least, if you’re looking for a really great web host for your website, be sure to check out Digital Space. I’ve been using them for a year now for Stephen Zeller | Photography and I am thrilled with their service.
That’s it for today. It was a balmy 80 degrees here in San Diego yesterday and I spent the afternoon at the beach with my family. Hope it’s warm where you are and if it’s not, come on out!
See you tomorrow!