First off, my posts could be few and far between this week. I may have to get underway on the ship which will prevent me from updating the blog. If that’s the case, please bare with me and I will update it again as soon as I am able to. I will most likely be writing a lot so as soon as I can upload some updates I will be sure to do just that. I appreciate your understanding!
Next, I got my 18-135mm lens back from Nikon on Friday and I am happy to report that it works great! They basically cleaned and tested it and that seems to have corrected any problems that I was having with it. I was also impressed by how quickly they turned it around. It only took about 2 weeks, which is far shorter than I expected.
Now, on to the links! Be sure to check these out!
- Scott Kelby’s review of the new Macbook Pro – Mac loyalists beware!
- Fashion Photography Blog by Melissa Rodwell
- 4 Steps to Becoming A Pro Photographer
- David Ziser Test Drives the Canon 5D Mark II
- Shutterbug Reviews Tamron’s 70-200mm f 2.8 Lens
That’s it for today. Have a great day and I’ll see you back here tomorrow!