I ran across this service the other day and thought that I would pass it along to all of you. It looks as though it has some potential for earning income with your photography.
Shutterbug has introduced a service called Shutterbug Storefront. It offers photographers a way to display their work online, sell digital files as well as prints, and do all of this while using your own branding. Yes, that’s right. No ads, no banners, your own designs and logos. They even offer a 15-day Trial to check it out and see if you think the service is right for you. Here’s a quick rundown of the features:
- Unlimited Storage* / Unlimited Galleries
- Sell With Your Own Branding
- You Keep 90% Of Every Sale
- Easy Uploading
- 15-Day Trial
- Two Simple Account Types: Art Account (*1GB Storage Limit) & Event Account (Unlimited Storage)
- Art Account – $6.95 Month-to-Month or $64.95 Per Year
- Event Account – $9.95 Month-to-Month or $99.95 Per Year
- Multiple Fulfillment Options Available
For a photographer looking to make some extra money with their hobby or a pro looking for an all-in-one solution for selling and fulfilling photos for their clients, this could be an excellent option. I plan on signing up for a trial account to check it out first hand, and I will post a review of what I think about the service. You can check out the service for yourself here.
Oh, I almost forgot. I won’t be posting a couple of days next week as I will be at sea on Wednesday and Thursday taking the Navy’s newest destroyer for a spin. Don’t worry, I’ll have my camera with me and I hope to have some great shots to share with you. I hope everyone has a great weekend! See you on Monday!