Good morning and Happy Tuesday! For most of us, the work week is almost over as the Thanksgiving holiday approaches. So right in theme with the short week, here’s a few news snippets from things going on around the industry.
- Nikon has released an iPhone app for photographers called “Learn & Explore”. It’s a free app and you can download it from the App Store on iTunes. Here’s the link to Nikon’s website were you can read up on it. Check it out!
- Speaking of Nikon, the latest issue of Nikon World Magazine features Jennifer Concepcion, wife of RC Concepcion, on the cover. She is a dancer that was photographed by Joe McNally. RC is looking for several copies, so if you happen to have one you don’t need let me know so we can get it to him. Here’s the link to Nikon World.
- If you’re into plug-ins, OnOne Software has released the latest version of it’s suite, Plug-In Suite 5. They have improved their already awesome plug-ins and they are sure to be a big hit with the photographer on your shopping list. Here’s the link.
- Scott Kelby has released Part 1 of his 4th Annual Gonzo Holiday Gear Guide. Be sure to check it out because this year he added a lot of lower-priced items which is great! Of course, there are still a few on there for that brain surgeon you’re shopping for.
- Yesterday, WordPress featured my blog on their homepage and drove a lot of traffic to my post from yesterday. Thanks to the WordPress folks for considering my post and blog worthy enough to be on their homepage. I left all the comments up – good, bad, and indifferent.
That’s it for today. I hope your day goes well as we cruise through the halfway point of the week before gorging ourselves into turkey and stuffing oblivion on Thursday.